Terms & Conditions Of using our site:
1. Pick up and delivery is from your door unless residential area restrictions apply. If your vehicle is inoperable or oversize (dual or oversize wheels, extra-large, racks, lifted, limo, etc.), extra charges may be applied. If carrier is not advised of inoperable or oversized vehicles prior to pick-up, all extra charges must be paid in cash or money order, at customer discretion, made payable to delivery company. All vehicles, regardless of running or non-running condition, must never-the-less Roll, Brake and Steer.
2. Car Freight, Inc. agrees to provide a carrier to transport your vehicle as promptly as possible in accordance with your instructions but cannot guarantee pick-up or delivery on a specified date or time. If the customer cancels an order his deposit will be refunded in full. Car Freight, Inc. reserves the right to reject any order and will refund the deposit in full.
3. Shipper shall remove all non-permanent outside mounted luggage and other racks prior to shipment. Vehicles must be tendered to carrier in good running condition (unless otherwise noted) with no more than a half tank of fuel (prefer 1/4 tank).
4. Luggage and personal property must be confined to trunk, with no heavy articles, and not to exceed 100 lbs. Carrier is not liable for personal items left in vehicle, nor for damage caused to vehicle from excessive or improper loading of personal items. Car Freight, Inc. does not agree to pay for your rental of a vehicle, nor shall it be liable for failure of mechanical or operating parts of your vehicle.
5. Trucking damage claims, although rare, are the responsibility of the assigned carrier who is required by law to carry a minimum of 3/4 of a million dollars public liability. All claims must be noted and signed for at time of delivery, and submitted in writing to the assigned carrier within the terms of that carrier's bill of lading. Car Freight, Inc. will share the carrier insurance policy information upon request but is not the entity responsible for any damages. The assigned carrier is solely responsible for the condition of your vehicle while it is in his possession.
6. No electronic equipment, valuables, plants, live pets, alcohol, drugs or firearms, may be left in the vehicle.
7. International orders, the car must be empty except for factory installed equipment. Indicate serial #, and give car's approximate value in U.S. dollars. Shipper is responsible for the proper customs paperwork. (ask the assigned carrier for help with these documents).
8. This agreement and any shipment here under is subject to all terms and conditions of the carrier's tariff and the uniform straight bill of lading, copies of which are available at the office of the carrier. This supersedes all prior written or oral representation of Car Freight, Inc. and constitutes the entire agreement between shipper and Car Freight, Inc. and may not be changed except in writing signed by an officer of Car Freight, Inc..
9. THE REMEDIES SET FORTH IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE SHALL BE CUSTOMERS SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES FOR ANY BREACH OF THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SERVICE BY Car Freight, Inc..
10. If Customer has agreed, either electronically or via a signed agreement with Car Freight, Inc. to terms and conditions applicable to this vehicle transport service, then those terms and conditions shall apply to this service order. If no such current agreement with Car Freight, Inc. exists, then the terms and conditions contained herein ("Terms & Conditions of Service") shall apply to all quotations made and contracts of Service entered into between Car Freight, Inc. and Customer, irrespective of whether Customer accepts these Terms & Conditions of Service by a written acknowledgement, by implication, or by acceptance of goods hereunder.
11. Any term or condition on any order or other document submitted by Customer shall be of no force or effect whatsoever and Car Freight, Inc. specifically rejects any different or additional terms and conditions proposed by Customer.
12. Prices shall be as set forth on the applicable Car Freight, Inc. Online Price List in effect on the date that Customer's order is accepted by Car Freight, Inc.. Customer and Car Freight, Inc. may agree to a different price. Car Freight, Inc. reserves the right to accept or decline any order at any time. Car Freight, Inc. may cancel any accepted order prior to shipment. Car Freight, Inc. will not be liable for any failure to ship an order. Prices include standard freight and insurance using a Car Freight, Inc.-selected carrier. There are no taxes or hidden fees.
13. Car Freight, Inc. will make every effort to place Customer's vehicle on a licensed and insured carrier typically within one to several days of customer's designated first date available to ship.. Factors that may cause delays are weather, seasonal shifts of carrier traffic and possibly remote location of either the origination or destination. Customer shall not hold Car Freight, Inc. responsible for any delay for any reason. All orders shall have a prepaid deposit paid by Customer unless credit is extended by Car Freight, Inc.. The Balance Owed is always paid to the driver upon delivery (not pickup) with a money order or cash.
14. If credit is extended by Car Freight, Inc., Customer will be invoiced upon shipment of vehicle and payment of such invoice is due no later than three days from the date of invoice. Car Freight, Inc. reserves the right to change Customer's credit terms at any time.
15. GENERAL TERMS. Governing Law. These Terms & Conditions of Service will be governed and interpreted under the laws of Florida, U.S.A., without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. Severability. If a court of competent jurisdiction holds that any provision of these Terms & Conditions of Service is invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of these Terms & Conditions of Service will remain in full force and effect, and the parties will replace the invalid or unenforceable provision with a valid and enforceable provision that achieves the original intent of the parties and economic effect of these Terms & Conditions of Service. Waivers. A party's waiver of any breach by the other party or failure to enforce a remedy will not be considered a waiver of subsequent breaches of the same or of a different kind. Assignments. Customer shall not assign its order, or any interest therein, or any rights hereunder without the prior written consent of Seller. Entire Agreement. These Terms & Conditions of Service contain all the agreements, warranties, understandings, conditions, covenants, and representations made between Customer and Car Freight, Inc.. Neither Customer nor Car Freight, Inc. will be liable for any agreements, warranties, understandings, conditions, covenants, or representations not expressly set forth or referenced in these Terms & Conditions of Service. Customer acknowledges that Car Freight, Inc. reserves the right to refuse any different or additional provisions in purchase orders, invoices, or similar documents, and such refused provisions will be unenforceable. Customer further acknowledges to have waived their right to privacy if customer chooses to publish in any media an opinion of the company, and that in the interest of fairness the customer's name, town and state may be publicly disclosed. Modifications. No modification to these Terms & Conditions of Service will be binding unless in writing and signed by an authorized representative of each party.